🔒 ✅ SS2Tool questions

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/30▶▶
66379206cb308
jurdaQuote
i have problem running this tool. i copy it into my ss2 directory, run it. it says "not enough memory space" (i am czech and this output is just my translation, maybe in english it is a bit different). what should i do?
66379206cb5dd
KolyaQuote
You can run the SS2 Tool from anywhere. No need to copy it to your installation folder.
How much RAM do you have and which options did you choose in the SS2 Tool?

If that happens while you try to merge the CRFs (A subfeature of: Patching Up) it could be that the packer that unpacks and repacks the CRFs doesn't have enough RAM. Try turning off all other programs.
If that doesn't help you may have to merge the CRFs manually.

66379206cb6ca
jurdaQuote
problem is that the tool dont even start. it crashes immediately after launching.
66379206cb7a5
KolyaQuote
While this is odd it's not a real problem. All the changes this tool does can be made by hand, just less conveniently. Tell me what you were trying to achieve and I'll do my best to help you.
66379206cb881
KolyaQuote
Small update to the SS2 Tool: I added a fix for audiologs not playing, or actually playing too quietly. While that's something users could fix easily themselves by adjusting the volume slider for "Positional Sound Bias" to the middle of the scale, the problem comes up so often that it's easier to provide this fix than explain the solution every time.
Page: 1/30▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact