🔒 SS2Tool questions

1 Guest is here.
664928ade53e6
KolyaQuote
Update:
I added options for higher video resolutions that aren't selectable in the game.
Also the EAX Fix copies the necessary DLLs and now also enables EAX.
The Audiologs Fix adjusts "positional sound bias" and now sets the audio channels to 16 (highest).
Note: Sound settings can't be changed during a game! This applies to EAX and audio channels.
664928ade5542
HavokkQuote
I would like to report a similar issue as jurda.

When I run SS2Toolv2.3.exe the DOS black window flashes briefly and nothing happens.

After setting it up not to "Close on exit" in Properties and running it again, I get a DOS window with single message saying : "Program too big to fit in memory"

I am running WinXPSP2 on P4 2.4Ghz HT with 1GB memory.

I was going to prepare a pack with SS2 and all the necessary tools for a friend, whom I wanted to introduce to the game. I do realize that all the changes can be made by hand however since my friend is not really tech-proficient it would be great to be able to run an automated thing like this.

Thanks in advance.
664928ade560f
KolyaQuote
For anyone getting the "Program too big to fit in memory" - message: Please try turning off your antivirus while running this tool. I can't really check this here but it might intercept with the SS2 Tool calling the 7zip unpacker that's used to merge the CRFs.
664928ade56a6
gumbyQuote
How do you know if you have HOTU? What is it? (a link in lieu of explanation is fine)
664928ade57a4
Nameless VoiceQuote
A simple Google search would reveal that "HOTU" stands for "Home of the Underdogs".

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact