🔒 SS2Tool questions

1 Guest is here.
66492395bffba
DestructorQuote
It is true that I have spent much of the past few days in SS2-related confusion.

I have the 2.3 version running on my laptop. I have the 2.3 version running without sound on my desktop. I installed (or attempted to install, as I have now discovered) the SS2 tool in an attempt to fix this 'no sound' problem, since it seemed to be something of a cureall.
66492395c025f
KolyaQuote
Okay, since you have version 2.3 you don't need to patch it. You may try the "Audiologs Sound Fix" and/or the "EAX Fix" to get past your sound problem. But read what these do.

The SS2 Tool is not a cure-all. The first post makes this very clear in bright red letters.
66492395c0362
DestructorQuote
Thanks Kolya- I appreciate your help! I have managed to fix the sound problem! Hooray! It's now running, with sound, on both computers. Cheers very much.
66492395c0434
RegicideQuote
I installed the game, it didn't work so I followed all the instructions in your original post to the T and the game is working fine now... I've only watched the intro and set my controls but... that's more than I've ever been able to do before.

I'm so glad I found this thread. Thank you.
66492395c0594
ChandlermakiQuote
Uhm... I did a reinstall of SS2 because i messed with it too much and wanted a clean slate... But it crashes after i select my class of character after using your tool to patch the game...

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact