SS2 Schatten SHMUP (Shock Music Update) V1.1

1 Guest is here.
664716205b0c0
miracle.flameQuote
That extension for firefox works for me! Thanks Assassin.  :thumbwink:
Browser, you gotta go to menu and ENABLE it.
664716205b494
BrowserQuote

Quote by miracle.freak:
Browser, you gotta go to menu and ENABLE it.

Ummmm no offence intended (truly, no sarcasm either) but, how STUPID do you think most people are, have I been typing as if I'm mentally challenged or something?

<sarcasm>
Next people will be telling my I have to turn on my computer to send emails. God I love how so many people are so condescending online, it really makes it a joy.
</sarcasm>

Sorry but I'm just so tired of it, perhaps in future try asking the person if they've tried something instead of presuming they have some mental deficiency based on the single fact something didn't work for them. Maybe you weren't patronising me, but maybe also try being a little tactful. The only way I can see one saying that to another is either as banter or an insult, since banter is far rarer between strangers,,,

(sorry if I seem aggressive, I really don't mean to attack you. I just wish people, especially on forums, would remember there are other people on other end. It's been a long day  :scratch:)
664716205b641
miracle.flameQuote
1. This particular extension is disabled by default after installing
2. When it's disabled Megaupload still asks you for toolbar etc.
3. You didn't mention enabling it in your post
4. Therefore the only logical conclusion and idea to help you was to tell that it's gotta be enabled first
5. Otherwise I just don't see ANYTHING else why it shouldn't work for you as well
6. I'm sorry for you that it made you so upset just reading the tip and you're right... I should formulate the IF sentence in such cases for the touchy likes.

Update: Browser, understand that I cannot see how skilled and experienced you are and I'm quite often answering to much much more nooby "problems" and this one didn't seem so nooby to me because the extension didn't work for me too at first...but then I found out why. And I'm presuming that not everyone found it as well. Sorry to presume that with you without asking first. If you would mention enabling it in the first place there will be no need questioning it.
664716205b7d2
SimplexQuote
Maybe I am stupid, but for me the tip about enabling it in the menu was very helpful one. I installed the firefox addon and thought it does not work. Only after I read your post, I figured what to do. So thank you, and Happy Holidays :)
664716205b90c
Silencer150Quote
I just tried installing this mod using the mod manager.  Although it installed properly as far as I can tell, I don't hear the new music tracks at all (or any of the updated sounds from other mods for that matter).  I listened to the WAV files in the \snd\songs directory, and the game definitely isn't using them, because all I hear are the original tracks.  Has anyone else had this problem?  How do I get the new tracks to play properly?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact