SS2 Schatten SHMUP (Shock Music Update) V1.1

1 Guest is here.
6647249ca3814
SchattenQuote
Silencer, if the game uses the standard resources I'd say it has problems locating the new files. Check the steps to make SS2 mod-ready again. If you're using graphic updates (SHTUP), are these working?
6647249ca3980
KolyaQuote
You might want to try N.Wegner's install.cfg which is also used by the SS2Tool.
6647249ca3b09
Silencer150Quote
Yes, I followed Kolya's install instructions for SS2.  The other mods, such as SHTUP, ADaoB, Arcaniac's Models, and Pop's Difficulty are working fine.  For the last one I had to edit the install.cfg as miracle.freak suggested in another thread, so that it knows to use the STRINGS directory.  I already downloaded N.Wegner's install.cfg, but found it matched mine exactly regardless.

I've continued playing through the game.  The new sound packs work, so there's no reason the music shouldn't.  I admit that this could be the result of my simply being unable to distinguish between the old and new tracks, but I'm not far enough in the game to tell just yet.  I checked the discussion on TTLG and someone else alluded to there not being that much of a difference, so maybe it's just me.  :sweat:

Thanks for the help anyway.
6647249ca3bda
KolyaQuote
Well it's a higher quality version of the original tracks. It's not supposed to be different.
6647249ca3c83
BarbachQuote
Is it possible to use this mod in a multiplayer game even if the other players don't have it ?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact