SS2 TF's Secmod 3

1 Guest is here.
6649f5533637b
voodoo47Quote
I gave it a quick run, had BIG issues killing the first worms with the new wrench animation. will double check later.

//ok, important note - the maps are not compatible with ss2tool 6.0 dml set, but the maps are close enough to the originals to pass the dml fingerprinting and the game will load them. so the user needs to either delete the misdml folder, run Secmod as FM, or a qvar "scplevel" with a value of "1" needs to be added to all the maps.

also, shattered glass shards spin way too much, and the wrench animation feels odd at times. and while the mechanics are impressive (read: f*cking impressive), there was no upgrade to the lighting (still 16bit - feels like a bit of a waste), and no touches to (bad) texturing and (bad) obj placement. I have to say that after running around the silky smooth SCP maps for the last couple of months, seeing all the unfixed stuff again was a harsh experience.
6649f553364ec
Nameless VoiceQuote
A lot of the SecMod maps are still stripped - it might be possible to copy over the terrain brushes from SCP once it's released.
6649f553365bd
voodoo47Quote
that would also allow carving of proper niches for wall drawers - they look quite weird sticking out of the walls.

also, that overcharged laspistol model absolutely needs to go to the full Tacticool package - TF, hope you won't mind.
6649f55336670
remyabelQuote
Hm I believe I may have run into a glitch. I frobbed the battery off of the hybrid rather than looting it from his inventory. After going to the recharger, I noticed the battery isn't in my inventory.
Acknowledged by: ThiefsieFool
6649f5533672c
WitnessQuote
Just started a new playthrough, will let you know if I find any bugs.  One question, did you add something to the roof of the shop in the intro area?  It looks like there's a crate up there, but I can't figure out how to get there :(

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact