SS2 earth dynamic/static newsky

2 Guests are here.
6647d67e9bb4e
voodoo47Quote
correct. removed for now.
6647d67e9bc83
XegoogQuote
I've tried everything to get this to work and all I get is a yellow/orange haze for a sky with no clouds. I put the folder and ini in the DataPermMods folder, launched the game, new game, sky is all one color. (Using dynamic btw. I KNOW my pc can handle it) So I exit the game and add: "enhanced_sky 1" to my cam.cfg (not sure if it matters where you put that line in the cfg file; I put it in the middle) saved it, launched game, new game, same problem. Wtf?

Using the GOG version if that matters. Why can't I get it to work
6647d67e9bd4a
❓ XegoogQuote
Whoops forgot my screenshot

Image: http://postimage.org/image/bj0d3tdxz/
6647d67e9be47
voodoo47Quote
don't forget, if you are using the GOG version, you will need to update your game as described here first.

then you can extract the FAM folder from this mod to the DataPermMods folder (so you will have DataPermMods\FAM\skyhw\clouds95.dds). if you won't get the location right, you will only have the solid yellow sky.
6647d67e9c176
XegoogQuote

Quote by voodoo47:
don't forget, if you are using the GOG version, you will need to update your game as described here first.

then you can extract the FAM folder from this mod to the DataPermMods folder (so you will have DataPermMods\FAM\skyhw\clouds95.dds). if you won't get the location right, you will only have the solid yellow sky.

Oh ok. Sorry I'm new to modding. Literally haven't played this game in a decade until yesterday. Didn't see that thread.
Thanks very much!

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact