SS2 Big Droid Immortality Protocol

1 Guest is here.
6648d1a91248e
voodoo47Quote
it  certainly would be possible to make all AIs ignore how much light is on other AIs. will maybe have a look once I have more time.
6648d1a912581
voodoo47Quote
updated to 1.01, the mod is now no longer SCP exclusive. requires a game patched with SS2tool (NewDark v2.48+, NVscript loaded), should work with SCP, vanilla, Secmod, Alyamod etc.
Acknowledged by: JML
6648d1a9126e6
Deu sexQuote
Yo, I've been digging this mod and it's really cool! However I may have one complain, could it be possible that the robots you repaired follow you a bit? They are kind of static otherwise.
Another minor thing, but while not everything requires the same skill level, everything costs 50 nanites to repair, could it be slightly less expensive for low tier, this for mid tier, and slightly more expensive for high tier? (something along those lines).
6648d1a9127b1
voodoo47Quote
I decided against follow as I think it would be too good (right now, they should just patrol their area). prices can be changed easily by literally anyone who can edit the dml with a text editor.
6648d1a9128da
Deu sexQuote
I'll do that then, as for following I can totally understand the argument of robots being too good (even if their movements would be limited since they can't travel between loadings and can't use gravlifts), though I wish a middleground could exist.
I'll try to mod it out from the files though, just to see if it would be interesting.

-> damn I looked at the files, but reading them I can get a vague idea what is going on in there but I have 0 clue on how to script on SS2 :D I was expecting something like "FollowPlayer=FALSE" in the entity's parameters lol.
The cost values can be modified easily indeed though.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact