SS2 Big Droid Immortality Protocol

1 Guest is here.
6648e3987819d
voodoo47Quote
balance stuff, most likely.
6648e398783b7
sarge945Quote
Can we get a version requiring 4,5 and 6 repair instead of 3, 4 and 5?
6648e398784b4
voodoo47Quote
it's trivial to change the requirements - edit the dml and search for ReqTechDesc (there will be three instances, one for each droid), and set it to whatever you like.

that's one of the beauties of dml mods - you can tweak them with very little editor knowledge, in this case, almost none at all.
6648e39878707
sarge945Quote

Quote by voodoo47:
it's trivial to change the requirements - edit the dml and search for ReqTechDesc (there will be three instances, one for each droid), and set it to whatever you like.

that's one of the beauties of dml mods - you can tweak them with very little editor knowledge, in this case, almost none at all.

Fantastic! It might be a good idea to put that information in the OP in case anyone else finds it interesting. Thanks for the info!
6648e39878879
GuyFawkesGamingQuote
Pretty cool, you brought one of my favorite things about BioShock (more things to hack) to System Shock 2. I feel it would be cooler though if you were able to hack them without blowing them up first, via Hack skill, as an option as well.

I also think I would be a cool concept if you could hack Protocol Droids too, though given their method of attack it should only work with the Hack skill and not the Repair skill after the fact. This should also mean they'd require a lower Hack skill (3 sounds fair) given they wouldn't be immortal like the other droids.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact