ShockEd Basic Toolkit 1.13

1 Guest is here.
6648730f7631e
antimatter_16Quote
I believe mottable stands for motion table. It's included in the original ShockEd. I don't think it's actually used for anything, and is a leftover from LGS/Irrational's motion editor that was never released to the public. However, given my experience with editing motions is non-existent, I wasn't about the remove it. =)
6648730f763ff
StaticZQuote
Simply I don't have this file. Ok than as i anderstand this toolkit don't modify any code of editor?
6648730f764f5
antimatter_16Quote
No. The major features are listed in the OP. The 2.12 version of dromed that is included in .\tools\ShockEd 2.12\ is the same as the one in the ShockEd toolkit, which I understand has some user-made patches applied to it, but that only fix some bugs. The Newdark ShockEd executable wasn't included so this package wouldn't have to be updated if there's another newdark update. *Crosses fingers*
6648730f768c4
KolyaQuote

Quote by antimatter_16:
I've attached the files to the post, but I've left the links to mediafire.

ShockEd basic does work with an SSTool installation, however because SS2Tool does not install ShockEd, you'll need to do that after installing SS2Tool, then extract ShockEd basic, overwriting any files when prompted. I updated the installation notes to make note of this.

Though, if you wanted, feel free to integrate ShockEd Basic into SS2Tool.

Thanks for everything, the testing, the file attachments and the permission to integrate it into SS2Tool. :) Actually I had written an optional shocked installation into SS2Tool long ago, but for several reasons never put it in the release. Now it's on the list.
6648730f769c8
antimatter_16Quote
Awesome to hear! Let me know if you have any problems or questions.

Off the top of my head, one thing of note, is that because all of the *.cmd files have been moved to the .\Cmds\ directory, you'll want to be sure you use the DromEd basic version of DromEd.cfg, not the newdark DromEd.cfg, because it calls the "startup.cmd" file.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact