SS2 Russian translations

1 Guest is here.
6648b0b7478db
Brother LeeQuote
The most usable Russian translation was created by "7 Wolf". There are nice voices, like in original English version. But 5-10 logs werent translated. That's pity.
Acknowledged by: System
6648b0b747ab7
voodoo47Quote
perhaps one complete translation could be stitched together from everything that's currently available? also, did someone actually download that DarkFate translation Aquilifer posted? and is it any good?
6648b0b747dc9
unn_atroposQuote
I downloaded it. Don't know if it's any good.

@Brother Lee: Could you upload the "7 Wolf" translation somewhere? It would be nice to finally have a definite russian version, even if we have to stitch it together like voodoo47 suggested.
[RUSSIC.7z expired]
6648b0b748117
KolyaQuote

Quote by Brother Lee:
It is really revolting translation, I was trying to forget ugly and inappropriate voices of drunk students last weeks but I couldn't.  For almighty God sake,  Kolya, remove this ....

Understood. However this is the closest to a complete Russian translation that we have. And I don't think it's the job of not-russian-speaking shock fans to fix it. I'd love to see a  good translation that more than one Russian agrees on, but that's up to the Russian fans to find, create or cobble together.
6648b0b7481dc
Brother LeeQuote
NOP/ 7 Wolf is complete and correct translation.
Acknowledged by: System

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact