SS2 Russian translations

1 Guest is here.
6648b010ea3c4
SystemQuote

Quote by voodoo47:
perhaps one complete translation could be stitched together from everything that's currently available? also, did someone actually download that DarkFate translation Aquilifer posted? and is it any good?
Separately

SS2 Russian translation by 7wolf Studio 8)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/p13j3ob4ik7711f/SS2+Russian+translation+by+7wolf+Studio.7z
6648b010ea604
KolyaQuote
A quick look reveals that this archive contains large amounts of language independent textures, sound files, BIN files. None of which should be in a translation.
I also found my own crosshair mod in there, as well as files apparently belonging to a GUI mod. And some obviously misnamed files and folders ("SHYDRO2").

I cannot vouch for the quality of the translation, although Polito being spoken by a guy in CS2.avi seems like an odd choice. But if there's a good translation in this archive, it's buried in bunches of crap.

Does someone have a clean version? 
6648b010ea8ee
voodoo47Quote
I think System took the "stitch together" idea a bit too literally with that mediafire download. shydro would indicate some Secmod files?

also;

Quote by Valet2 at TTLG:
so yeah, there needs to be a clear consensus about what is what before we do anything.
6648b010eaa08
KolyaQuote
I would also be fine with hosting multiple translations as long as the archives are clean and ready to be used with the manager.
This might give people a better chance to figure out what is the best version.
6648b010ead04
SystemQuote

Quote by voodoo47:

also;so yeah, there needs to be a clear consensus about what is what before we do anything.
О вкусах не спорят
Tastes differ

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact