SSR: System Shock Kickstarter

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/400▶▶
664b57df4df31 664b57df4e1cc
Join2Quote
I hope it'll be successful. It's surely a big gamble to head a kickstarter for such an old game that while has a sizable enough audience, there's lots of factors lowering the odds. Still, they've already put out a fantastic video which got a lot of views and another showing the latest progress at launch is sure to please. Regardless getting the attention of the Bioshock/modern gamer audience with more of that stellar visual fidelity & art direction is vital to hitting the target if it is high, though I am eager to see more of the actual gameplay.

I guess the usual crappy merchandise and backer design interference will be present once more as no developer seems to want to take risks or not compromise in that regard. Still, this is standard practice for a reason. Many people must only pledge higher because of the stupid rewards, less because of the actual initial purpose: to help make a better game by offering more funds...but that's just how people function I suppose.
664b57df4e2d3
ZylonBaneQuote
You will bitch about literally anything.
664b57df4e3db
HikariQuote
Pot. Kettle.

I'm going to chip a few dollars in, might not have enough to spare for a physical release, but I definitely want to get a digital edition.
Acknowledged by: Chandlermaki
664b57df4e7d8
MarvinQuote

Quote by ZylonBane:
You will bitch about literally anything.
Oh, the irony.
Acknowledged by 2 members: Chandlermaki, chickenhead
Page: 1/400▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact