SS2 special characters fonts

2 Guests are here.
6648f72fc8c21
MarvinQuote
You have to use the -f option of thieffon. Converting the font to bmp gives the first character at 0x00 (=0) with 242 characters, so you actually have to give the same when converting back from bmp to fon (-f 0) even though there's nothing there. The number of characters read from the fon and the bmp file have to be the same.
Acknowledged by: natanprog
6648f72fc8d85
KolyaQuote
Ah, thanks Marv. Then this should be it. It has all 242 glyphs and I removed the i-dot since it already has an accent character. (See the screenshot above.) I guess that's what you planned, natanprog?
[metafont.fon expired]
Acknowledged by: natanprog
6648f72fc8f36
natanprogQuote
Thank you Kolya and Marvin  :thumb:

It was exactly what I wanted

I am gathering the necessary files to complete the translation in Brazilian Portuguese

Thanks!

luiggeQuote
hello first of all sorry for reviving and old post.

I just want to know how translation works because, I downloaded the portuguese translation from natanprog and I was doing some tests and the characteres áàóòúùçÇãõâêô they do not appear in the game, and I had found out that some of these characters they appear in the game as another chartacters for example if I write á in the game shows as í, if i write à appears as á and so on.

I mean if I write on the subtitles archive, then in the game they appear as another character. I saw that in the spanish translation some characters they use an invisible character like [ ] (imagine that there is a special invisible character there). and because I'm helping the guy translating the game, just need to translate the subtitles. actually I am almost finishing the translation and just ignored these characters so brasilian words like "informação" they are like "informacao" well that is it

I didn't wanted to create another topic just to discuss this thing as I could end the discussion here. If you don't like that I am reviving this old post please ask me and I will create a new post

how can I make so the game recognize these kind of characters?
6648f72fc9293
luiggeQuote
I just downloaded your extended font file and turns out the game now recognize the characters but is still not right. I'm using the vending machine as it is the best thing to test the translation and this latin characters and now these characters 1[á] 2[à] 3[é] 4[è] 5[í] 6[ì] 7[ã] 8[õ] 9[ç] 10[Ç] 11[â] 12[Ô] 13[ô] 14[ê] 15[ú]

are appearing as 1[Ãi] 2[Ãá] 3[Ã] 4[Ã] 5[Ã] 6[Ã] 7[Ã] 8[Ãú] 9[Ã] 10[Ãç] 11[Ãó] 12[ÃÖ] 13[Ãç] 14[Ã] 15[Ã] with an à in each character, this archive changed something and I'm pretty sure that something can be made to make these chacaters to be read as all these characters are latin characters
and as iso-8859 is the extension of ascii with these special characters so that is my thought.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact