SS2 special characters fonts

1 Guest is here.
6649344439fa8
ZylonBaneQuote
A real use other than the one described in the first sentence of the first post of this thread?
664934443a133
KolyaQuote
We have quite a few translations here that work like mods, and they could include this. But I think some of them rely on the old codepage and their accented characters would break if this was made the default.
664934443a803
EnchantermonQuote

Quote by Kolya:
We have quite a few translations here that work like mods, and they could include this. But I think some of them rely on the old codepage and their accented characters would break if this was made the default.
Instead of making it the default, you could only implement it if the user needs a French translation. In fact, you could integrate all of the language packs into SS2Tool if you got consent from the creators.
664934443a935
KolyaQuote
Yeah, I could, but that's a can of worms I'd rather not open. There could be several translations for one language, in which case I wouldn't know which to take, or translations that include graphics and sounds, which would blow up the SS2Tool a lot. And it would create an update relationship.
The SS2Tool is supposed to be a bug fixing tool and translations are in my view just another type of mod and they're easy enough to install that way.

My suggestion is for translators to add this extended font to their translation to make their life easier. And that's all.
664934443aa43
voodoo47Quote
agreed.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact