SS2 NoSpiders

1 Guest is here.
6646d63625ac9
voodoo47Quote
converting the changes into a dml should be pretty easy, if you know/remember what changes need to be done. check the dml stuff over at Engineering.

no idea whether some other suitable replacement creature models exist - I'm aware of the roach, but would actually have to ask for the model at TTLG, as I don't see it in any of the public model repositories at a quick glance.

but it's good to see an actual arachnophobiac's angle on this - as I have absolutely no problem with insects, it's pretty hard for me to imagine how things work for someone who does.

the only thing that can disgust me almost up to the point of vomiting are.. people.
6646d63625bfc
CFW MagicQuote
Basically the only way I can deal with insects is by burning them. Get a deodorant and a lighter, light 'em up ... If they're in ashes, I'm a little less panicked ... Insects with less feet/

Either way, I'll do the dml part soon as I'm able to. I'm at work right now, nightshifts and whatnot.
6646d63625d1f
ZylonBaneQuote
[secretly replaces file with an all-spiders mod]
Acknowledged by: Queen6
6646d63625e18
📱 KolyaQuote
Your evil knows no bounds! :O
6646d63625f52
CFW MagicQuote
Alright, time to learn how to put this mod into DML. Thanks for the links, VooDoo.

Zylon wants me to have a heart attack, respiratory paralysis and then drown in my own puke puddle... That, or I shall go on a flammenwerfer rampage.

EDIT:

So as far as the DML documentation has taught me, it's not possible to create new stims and assign act/react to things, right? Because if that is so, then removing spiders won't be possible. The mod relies on assigning a new stim, making spiders emit this stim and forcing them to react to that same stim by pretty much dieing. I can make them invisible, completely silent, have 1 hp and switched to player team, but they won't self-destruct.

This might take a longer while than I expected it to ...

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact