SS2 Björk - All is Full of Love - Elevator Muzak, Main Menu or Loading screen

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/2▶▶
66439ef9ae6e7
miracle.flameQuote
Tags: °sound  °music  °SS2

Nice loop from the beginning of the clip to play in elevators (if using ADaoB) and in Level Selector Revisited (if using that mod).

In fact it's stolen from Kolya's Audio Logs:rolleyesgreen: ! spoiler warning and heavy bass warning !
I just liked it that much and I think it fits in SS2 world.
Use if you won't miss the classic out-of-place elevator muzak.

UPDATE:
I've decided to give more options...
Now you can put the music in Main Menu or Loading screen too.

Good advise: Just don't have all three of them activated at once or your SS2 will become full of love.
66439ef9ae96d
KolyaQuote
This has got nothing to do with this mod exactly but the sound propagation in the elevator is so odd. When you face the door you hear none of that music. Then you turn around and bam! there it is. The soundsource is obviously where that sign is.
I think music in an elevator should be soft and the source undetectable. Maybe putting the sound-source in the middle of the elevator will be enough, maybe it needs several sources. That would be up to testing.
66439ef9aeab2
miracle.flameQuote
:D I know what the problem of this is. The music is too quiet for this. I'll amplify it and see if it's better. Straylight put the sound sources in elevator to the signs and it's okay with me.
66439ef9aeb60
miracle.flameQuote
There, the volume is pumped up, give it a try... I think it's fine now.
66439ef9aec6a
vesuvioQuote
hello.
i tried to make the elevator music work,  but i doesnt :< all mods i installed worked pretty well from beginning but this one just dont. i even installed  ADaoB. can sum1 plz help me to get me a good athmosphaere while im in my elevator plz :))
Page: 1/2▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact