SCP Beta 5 Issue Reporting

1 Guest is here.
6649d3548c37b
ZylonBaneQuote
Assuming that mod works by making keypads unsolvable until their quest conditions are met, it shouldn't matter what the keypads are actually linked to.
6649d3548c4c4
📱 Nameless VoiceQuote
I'd leave the training one alone, as it re-locking allows the player to try hacking it again.
6649d3548c565
ZylonBaneQuote
But of course.
6649d3548c758
ZylonBaneQuote
Rarely, but occasionally, I'll see players confused by the fact that in the hack/repair/modify interface, the horizontal and vertical connecting lines are different colors.

It's completely reasonable to assume that different colors mean different things. But here, the different colors mean absolutely nothing. They're just two bitmaps, iface/hrmbarv.pcx for the vertical bar, and iface/hrmbarh.pcx for the horizontal bar. The difference is almost certainly a mistake. I'd guess that Irrational was playing around trying to decide which color they liked best, and accidentally shipped it this way.

So in the interests of making this game, that can be confusing and overwhelming for newbies, be a teeny tiny bit less so, I'd like to make these both the same color.

But which color?
6649d3548c8b9
voodoo47Quote
I would leave it be. a bit of confusion is not bad sometimes.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact