New VO recordings from Terri Brosius for Ponterbee Station and UNN Nightwalker.

2 Guests are here.
Page: 1/5▶▶
663947ff315e8
BerathrabenQuote
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dneorzzyigcsc4c/AACS-q-d5sIVwFPG4fuf0YhPa?dl=0

Hello,

I just thought I would drop these here. I approached Stephen Kick a few months back and asked if Terri Brosius would be interested in recording the voice lines.

He said yes and to my surprise sent them to me as a gift.

Credit to Terri Brosius for the awesome VA and a special thanks to Stephen Kick for making it happen.
And of course a special thanks to Christine et al for making the fan missions and her permission to have these re recorded. :)

If there are any issues with the above link just let me know. Everything should be good with it though.

There are two sets of tracks for each recording. One with the voice only and the other with the full back ground ambient sounds and distortions as well. Ponterbee_Nightwalker_VO_Terri_Dark zip contains ready to install files, extract (each snd2 folder) to the respective fan mission root folder and overwrite to get the new voiceovers.

Hope every one enjoys them
And thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0vk4VloYNs
Acknowledged by 3 members: lgs, edx, Ether Bot
663947ff3185d
voodoo47Quote
attaching the zip to the first post and moving to Engineering for now.

also, my thanks to everyone involved.
Acknowledged by: Berathraben
663947ff31904
BerathrabenQuote
Thanks Voodoo
Acknowledged by: voodoo47
663947ff31a17
BerathrabenQuote
I just wanted to add that I updated the credits readme file on Dropbox and added thanks for Christine's permission to re record the voice lines there as well as in my initial post. It did not make it into the zipped folder Voodoo attached to my post. If it is redistributed anywhere else it would be nice if the updated readme is included. :) You can grab it with this post or from my drop box link.

[System shock fan mission new VO credits..txt expired]
663947ff31b10
ZylonBaneQuote
Complete with SHODAN audio processing. Wow.
Page: 1/5▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact