🔒 [Obsolete] SS2 Morgwin's Portable QBR Machine

1 Guest is here.
6649d99488d96
morgwinQuote
Sorry, that's my fault, I really should of said in the topic, but i really do appreciate it  :)
How much work would it be?, I don't want you to remake if its a time consuming issue.

Thanks again.
6649d994890a2
xdiespQuote

Quote by morgwin:
Sorry, that's my fault, I really should of said in the topic, but i really do appreciate it  :)
How much work would it be?, I don't want you to remake if its a time consuming issue.

I'm knee-deep in the tests for Infinite and I still have to make a 90 scenes long movie, your mod was the last thing I did before crashing to sleep! :P All right, I don't have the required files to edit. Would you like to try to use the Shocked utility yourself? Open a map with it, press F5, then create a "marine" under OG_SHOTGUN and a "marinef" under aforementioned marine.

They need to be as listed in these 2 exports. Because it's possible to export both marine and marinef from the vanilla mod, but I don't know how to import them elsewhere (I can only remake it from scratch... but there must be a way to copy and paste). The attached files are the exports. If you don't want to try your hand at Shocked absolutely, send me the right "medsci1.mis" and "shock2.gam" files to edit. When this is over, remember to come over to the beta thread and test for a bit! :D
6649d994891de
xdiespQuote
Very good, Morgwin sent me the files and I can make the marine mod SCP-compatible. Check again later!

edit
Morgin: Here's the file. I got all kind of error messages when I opened the map, but the code for the marines itself should be fine. You'll have to take it for a test run! :thumb: I forgot to mention yesterday, these marines lack their voices from Infinite (it woud require to change many other things too) but they do have the fixed shoot animation. They use two of Zygo's "armed crew" models.
Acknowledged by: morgwin
6649d994892f5
morgwinQuote
Hi, it seems to work perfectly (The hybrids even know to attack the Marines!) aside from no muzzle flash but i think thats a game issue, The Mod manager says that a conflict in Gamesys are detected between SCP and the Marine mod, that's literally the only problem I've had. Thanks for taking the time out of working on Infinite to make this for me.

Gamesys error and BMM load order.
Image: http://i62.tinypic.com/zjxzkl.png
6649d994894c1
voodoo47Quote
it will work as intended, even though BMM will display warnings. but the Bloome mod is not installed properly, probably has an extra folder that needs to be removed (should be Bloome\mesh).

xdiesp, can you list the gamesys edits?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact