SS2 ImpyNickers RebirthSkins

1 Guest is here.
664a100c79481
MarvinQuote
It's a step in the right direction but they still look too much like neanderthals on crack than the soulless husks of the original. But that's expected if you only change the textures.
664a100c79710
RocketManQuote
If we had access to the original files I could maybe fix that but I don't know if that'll ever happen.  When I tried to reverse engineer the model, the mesh was so badly broken that I didn't want to touch it.  Mind you I don't know whether my version of max was doing it or whether it was the model itself. 
664a100c7985b
KolyaQuote
I like the smeared red lipstick, that's always a plus. And I think the original hybrids are being a bit overrated here, or more exactly they aren't seen so much for what they are, but the feelings they once evoked. Strangely one extremely important aspect of them has never been modded and that's their sounds. They still say the same things in exactly the same way and situation. A mod that would tackle this could go a long way in bringing back some of the old fear.
664a100c79a9b
unn_atroposQuote
About lipstick:
Any chance that there also could be some girl hybrids? Yeah, I know that most of them became busty midwifes.
But just think about this: you are walking down a corridor in the medical section and suddenly you hear a grunting, contorted, formerly woman voice and a misshaped, deformed woman hybrid attacks you! "We seek, we seek...shoes".

664a100c79b5e
KolyaQuote
Turnbull turned into a hybrid by her own accounts ("I can feel this thing inside of me, chewing, growing fat..."). So there isn't any gender restriction on that in the game. It's solely a technical restriction.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact