Judas - Ken Levine's new game

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/3▶▶
6646e09471240
foxQuote
Apparently there's no dedicated and unlocked thread for the "spiritual successor to the spiritual successor of System Shock" anymore. I think we should have one, now that the game is seeminlgy shaping up and there's a slew of new interviews and footage.

Judas Interview: How Ken Levine Is Building on BioShock With 'Narrative LEGOs'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIqmnoo8Ui4

Here's how Judas is trying to be more than just 'Bioshock in space' (Hands-on Overview)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtyUZA5CPgY

The man is still showing passion and what he says about his ideas sounds pretty good. What will actually be released, remains to be seen but I am way more hopeful now, that they are improving on Bioshock.
6646e094714a1
AristarhysQuote
I fear not the man who has did 3 bioshocks, but I fear the man whom doing another one for like ten years now.

There is always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city - i think it's like foreshadowing of Ken Levine career roadmap on meta level - to grab same formula but brew it a bit differently each time.

To be honest the whole "choose a side" was executed not in great way in bioshock(s) (see Comstock vs Elisabeth vs Vox Populi) and in the end i think it will probably slide again into rails of "forge your own destiny" for for the sake of plot making choices useless (or some "could you kindly" plot twists rendering them minor at best).

If the whole "they all robots" premise in Judas spoiled in overview i have hard time personally to expect anything ground breaking there.
6646e0947157d
foxQuote
I just want a good, ImSim-leaning game, doesn't need to be ground breaking. I too have learned to keep my expectations for upcoming titles low though. Nothing wrong with that.
6646e09471696
ZylonBaneQuote
Looks like Five Nights at Freddy's in space.

I can't believe they seriously slapped a DreamWorks Face on that robot girl.
6646e094717be
Join2Quote
Looks like shit. Just be happy with the classics. The last worthy Immersive Sim was 22 years ago (Arx Fatalis). It's done for.
Page: 1/3▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact