Thief list of broken and lowpoly objects that need fixing

1 Guest is here.
6649f388df1ab
voodoo47Quote
adding the orig models with no vhots, just in case it would be more practical to add the 0 vhots instead of overwriting the 1 vhots from the vhot_to_0.7z archive.
6649f388df59d
OlfredQuote
Changing vhots is pretty easy. The only thing I can't do is create mid numbered vhots. Like creating a vhot 1 without there being a vhot 0.

From what I can see the UV map is being done properly, so it's just the engine again which jerks around.
When I have some more time on hand I can further look into it. But it probably is some tweaking till you are halfway satisfied again.
6649f388df6c2
voodoo47Quote
could have sworn you could do that, as I'm pretty sure you've did the old chandelier last year and it has vhots 1, 2 and 3. ah well, I'll make it work somehow, but that means setting one more vhot 1 to 0.
6649f388df7c2
OlfredQuote
Maybe at that point the script from nemyax still started at vhot 1 and in the meantime he changed it to start at 0.
But the way it works now is that all the vhots get sorted (by name) and then they get assigned following that order.
So I can't like create a model with only vhot 3 and 7. I would have to create all vhots from 0 to 7.
But I don't assume that this creates any problems, right?
6649f388df889
voodoo47Quote
not really, as long as you set the vhot of that last model to 0, I'll have a complete set I can work with. the only thing I can't have is an old model and a new model with different vhot numbers.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact