Thief list of broken and lowpoly objects that need fixing

1 Guest is here.
6649f619e2209
voodoo47Quote
my thiefy vhot wishes have already been fulfilled (saving me an incredible amount of work, I might add), and I really don't mind the orig hlamp model having a double vhot, but as I always say, having better functionality and bugfixes can never be a bad thing.
6649f619e2a9e
OlfredQuote

Quote by voodoo47:
my thiefy vhot wishes have already been fulfilled

Knowing you, there will be more to come :D
6649f619e2bd8
voodoo47Quote
indeed - looks like the candle1 model has been vhotted with the older version of the new exporter, one that will crash the game if the object has the scale prop assigned. can you revhot with the latest one, please? also, old blackjack model is missing the bottom.
6649f619e2d1a
voodoo47Quote
small bump into that last candle - not sure how busy you are, but it would be great to have the vhotted model available by the end of the week. I'd like to get the next TFix release out ASAP, as the current one includes the bugged model, and the sooner I can take it down, the better.
6649f619e2e34
OlfredQuote
Oh, I'm deeply sorry for that.
I've meant to tell you that I am busy with other things right now but kinda forgot to do it.
So if anything needs to be done in time put a big important sign on it.

For the candle1, do you need it as vhot1 or vhot0?
As currently I only have one vhot on my blender file and that is a 0. But you mentioned something about it being a 1 ingame, right?

For the BlacJack, can you provide me with the blacjac2.gif, please?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact