SS2 SHTUP-ND (Shock Texture Upgrade Project)

8 Guests are here.
6647e9d975e31
SalkQuote
Wow... I survived the simultaneous release of both SCS Beta 5 and SHTUP-ND Beta 2!

Seriously, thanks ZylonBane and happy new year.
6647e9d975fa3
ZylonBaneQuote
Tiny hotfix posted to Beta 2. I accidentally made the metagame cursor the same color as the in-game cursor. Should be blue in the former, green in the latter.

If you'd like to patch your install to correct this instead of re-downloading the entire thing, just extract the contents of the attached archive into SHTUP's "intrface" folder.
6647e9d976467
blaydes99Quote

Quote by ZylonBane:
It's low-key bugged me for years that the PDA and keycard buttons on the HUD are in a different style from all the other buttons. Well no more!

Been lurking for a while and decided to give SHTUP-ND beta 2 a whirl. It is looking great and I noticed that on my side the UI doesn't look like your change above. Was this reverted in the latest version, or is this just a classic PEBKAC error?
https://imgur.com/a/7x9QKJ1

Poking around in
Code:
..\SHTUP-ND beta 2\iface it seems like the mod files themselves are in the "old" style I'm seeing on my side, but  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
6647e9d97654e
ZylonBaneQuote
I ended up not changing the PDA/keycard button style for various reasons.
Acknowledged by: blaydes99
6647e9d97680d
Join2Quote

Quote by ZylonBane:
It's low-key bugged me for years that the PDA and keycard buttons on the HUD are in a different style from all the other buttons. Well no more!

Who says all the buttons have to be the same, even within the same grouping?

No taste! Looks to me like they wanted the MFD button to stand out, and from an aesthetic standpoint I prefer the original.

Still, I am poking at you over something largely subjective and extremely minor. Carry on.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact