SS2 Christine FM3: UNN Polaris v3

1 Guest is here.
6648c7a9c0d18
voodoo47Quote
I also found the lack of a nagging AI refreshing. sometimes you just want to go around blowing up stuff and killing all the things in peace.
6648c7a9c129a
JulesQuote
voodoo47That's a good point, there was definitely less urgency compared to the previous entries and the original SS2 campaign in particular. I've always played the base game very carefully, relying mostly on my melee weapons and being conservative with my supplies. Playing FMs, and this one in particular, made me feel comfortable with using my supplies more and just being more trigger-happy, which made for a nice change of pace.

Incidentally, this reminds me of how it is only in this FM that I finally felt bold enough to use the grenade launcher, and that's after four playthroughs of the original...
6648c7a9c141c
📱 KalQuote
Hello Christine,

I've spent the last week or so playing through your fan missions (except for urlaub because I assume it's a joke mission?) and I gotta say these are some amazing fan projects, the level design rivals that of Looking Glass and pure passion oozes out of them.

What I'd like to know is, do you have a new website where you share your stuff? In the original FM posts you linked a website where you said you share assets and development material but it's down now, is there still a way to access that content?
6648c7a9c155b
StingmQuote
You need to play it. It finishes the story.
Acknowledged by: icemann

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact