2 Guests are here.
Page: 1/16▶▶
6645045f3a9ef
3RDplayerQuote
Tags: °SS1 FM

// SYSTEM SHOCK: REWIRED
by the_3rdplayer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xp7nxMlX4g

System Shock: Rewired is the very first full fan made singleplayer campaign for the original System Shock in over 24 years! 3 brand new levels with branching paths, 4 new cyberspace sections, new puzzles, brand new soundtrack by SpeedySPCFan, new fully voiced audiologs, new on-screen text and so much more awaits in the now dark corridors of the hospital ship UNN Bismarck. Playable with all existing versions of System Shock (Enhanced Edition recommended). What are you waiting for? SHODAN waits for your return! And she is eager to end your - in her opinion - useless existence.

// DOWNLOAD v1.30: https://www.moddb.com/mods/sshockrewired/downloads/version1

// MOD FEATURES
- 3 new Real World, 4 new Cyberspace Levels
- Fully Voiced Audiologs in English
- English & German Text-Language
- New MFD Art (Faces, SHODAN)
- Brand New Soundtrack by SpeedySPCFan

ReWired's .zip-file comes with two packages:
- PACKAGE A for any previous System Shock Release (cd-rom; floppydisk; ssp)
- PACKAGE B for Enhanced Edition (Sourceport Update) Get it here!
Follow the installation_instructions.txt inside the .zip-file for the package you want to install!

// BUGS
- It might happen that the SHODAN critter sprite becomes invisible but she will still sit on her throne, so keep shooting if that happens.

// CREDITS (THANK YOU)
Alex R. Cunha Lima from Nightdive Studios for ironing out some bugs
@dertseha for his tools that made this mod even possible
@SpeedySPCFan for creating a custom soundtrack
¯\_(=\)_/¯ as my co-writer
Nightdive Studios for preserving the game

// DISCLAIMER
No Hopper got harmed during the production of this fanmission.
Acknowledged by 3 members: fox, unn_atropos, Join
6645045f3af9b
3RDplayerQuote

Quote by voodoo47:
the built in FM selector in the SS EE SP (System Shock Enhanced Edition Source Port) doesn't seem to be compatible though (or working at all after the last update, for that matter). lets hope they'll fix it - having to mess around with game files is a sure-proof way of deterring users from trying it out.
^ Yes, the sourceport beta as well as Interrupts Shockolate sourceport aren't supported yet.

Quote by ZylonBane:
So where is this mod set? Citadel? Another station?
From the release article on ModDB:
...a brand new story with 3 new real world and 4 new cyberspace levels in this Singleplayer campaign taking place on the Hospital Ship UNN Bismarck.
6645045f3b132
foxQuote
Haven't played it yet but thank you for creating and sharing new content!
6645045f3b266
voodoo47Quote
added a short clip and a few screenshots. and yeah, SS EE SP doesn't work properly, the game crashes as soon as you frob the piece of paper behing the table seen on the second screenshot.
6645045f3b42e
JosiahJackQuote
This was awesome...writeup coming later.  Psst, 3RD, a couple logs in the beginning had "neurosurgery" missing the "ry" at the end.  Still haven't made it past the throne room cyberspace.  The cyberspace in this is ridiculously hard.  Way too many mines and one pair of hunter killers is tough let alone them and 5 cyber dogs.

voodoo47, I think you found a similar unrecognizable object bug to mine below.  I wonder if the paper points to an incorrect string reference.

BUG: After exiting the last cyberspace, I have a Cyberguard in my General Inventory.  Clicking on it at all causes the game to crash.
Page: 1/16▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact