🔒 some retro hardware stuff

1 Guest is here.
664993558f328
voodoo47Quote
I don't, unfortunately - so unless they will be puffed up or leaking, I'll have no way of telling.

we'll see how this goes.
664993558f689
OlfredQuote
There are inexpensive multimeters which can also measure capacity. But in most cases you have to take them out to check them. And at that point you can just straight up replace them anyway because they ain't getting better overtime.
But at least you can check if they were the culprit.
Acknowledged by: voodoo47
664993558f7f6
HikariQuote
http://retrocomputingforum.com/
664993558f8c5
voodoo47Quote
woah, the intel download center is a ghost town, everything but the very latest stuff is completely dead. did someone nuke it from orbit while I wasn't looking?
664993558f9f9
OlfredQuote
You want drivers from intel? Good luck.
At some point someone decided to update their driver support website and it was  a complete disaster. And after that it didn't get better.
Even if you know exactly what hardware you have, you can't find a driver, or get thousand results with no way of getting it ordered in a way that you actually get the drivers for what you have.
And even the software download driver thing from intel is an equal mess.
Whoever is in charge of handling the driver support at intel should be replaced with someone who knows what he is doing.

I have more luck getting the drivers from microsoft than directly from intel, which is really sad.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact