SS2 FM The Minstrel (by The Pixie)

1 Guest is here.
664742ecdb621
voodoo47Quote
yeah, already got that one, unfortunately, the files are already missing.
664742ecdb7de
voodoo47Quote
ok, quick surgery to the FM, tried to fix;

-missing objects
-missing textures
-pink/jorge water
-audiolog text cutoffs (two logs have way more text than SS2 logs support, had to cut them quite a bit, orig strings are backed up as _LEVEL01.STR)
-unlimited spawning (yeah, there was more infinite spawning besides the one already fixed)
-objects disappearing/dropping off the level

managed to pull most of the missing objects and textures from various other FMs/mods, but some are still missing:
-L40.bin (a new weapon, xenon-arc laser rifle. objicon Icn_l40/Icn_l40b, hand model L40G)
-Aractube.bin (tube with a spider, model is there, but it's missing textures, hotfixed using other textures)
-BioTube.bin (empty tube, model is there, but it's missing textures, hotfixed using other textures)

if you recognize them or know from where they are, let me know. also, this is by no means a complete overhaul, I'm pretty sure there is lot of weird stuff left - if you find something, post it here and we'll see what can be done.

download attached to the first post.
Acknowledged by 2 members: unn_atropos, Hikari
664742ecdb8f5
voodoo47Quote
stumbled upon something ugly and easily fixed (console 1815 showing placeholder text), so reuploaded (there was just one download, so no version change).
664742ecdb9c8
DjantQuote
Alright, I started up this mission, and everything is black. Is this normal? Other fan missions load and work just fine.
664742ecdba8e
voodoo47Quote
yeah, pretty sure a black screen that prevents gameplay would qualify as not normal. are you ss2tool patched and using FMselect? any mods active? does the game look like it's actually running behind the blackness? can you for example save the game?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact