🔒 GMDX: Deus Ex Mod.

1 Guest is here.
◀◀Page: 137/297▶▶
6649df837a8e1
voodoo47Quote
red is actually marked as flammable liquid, so it would probably produce more of a flameball than an explosion. the point - it should either blow things up, or not. being able to blow up some things but not other ones is just odd.
6649df837ab20
Join2Quote
red is actually marked as flammable liquid, so it would probably produce more of a flameball than an explosion.

Yeah, as per HDTP adding high definition to the skin. If I recall, vanilla you couldn't see shit. Anyway, I agree regarding a fireball explosion, and I'll see what I can do.

being able to blow up some things but not other ones is just odd.

Eh, no it isn't. Especially not with low yield explosions. It depends on the force of the explosion, and the material properties and reinforcement of the object being blown up. 
6649df837abe7
voodoo47Quote
still, something that blows up doors should be more than capable of disrupting laser emitters.
6649df837acb9
Join2Quote
If I recall, it's capable of blowing things up with a damage threshold <= 40 or so. It won't blow the majority of doors.
Acknowledged by: voodoo47
6649df837b03a
DjantQuote

Quote by Join usss!:

Does the nightvision goggles now actually help with seeing in the dark? I remember reading many complaints about the tech goggles not helping with seeing in the dark and the problem with that was something related to how the Unreal Engine handled lighting, so all the nightvision could do was slap a green filter onto everything.
◀◀Page: 137/297▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact