🔒 SCP Beta 4 Issue Reporting

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/194▶▶
664906e148d3b
ZylonBaneQuote
Submit all SCP Beta 4 bug reports here.

Before you report a problem, make triple sure that you have patched up with the latest SS2tool (with no manual tweaks to the cfg and ini files) and are running a clean install of Beta4 - if you want to report an issue you found in an earlier release (or even vanilla), you can, but you need to make sure it still exists in Beta4 before submitting.

Also, it would be prudent to enable the stats overlay when playing/testing - hit SHIFT+; to bring the console up, type show_stats and press enter.

This topic is now closed due to the release of SCP Beta 5.
664906e148ebc
System ShockedQuote
Page 49 of the PDF ReadMe for SCP Beta 4 for the Rec2.Mis level states this reported issue, followed by a Dev's comment :

- Texture on convex wall corner left out of main elevator needs tiling corrected. //not sure what do you mean.

Just making sure that this was fixed, if needed, and not overlooked.

664906e149026
voodoo47Quote
I'm guessing this actually is a rec1 report, and if that's the case then yeah, texturing has been fixed there.
Acknowledged by: System Shocked
664906e1492e7
System ShockedQuote

Quote by voodoo47:
I'm guessing this actually is a rec1 report, and if that's the case then yeah, texturing has been fixed there.

I leave it to your expertise as to which level the issue actually exists and as to whether or not it's been already fixed.
664906e14939e
voodoo47Quote
why bother asking then?
Page: 1/194▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact