LGC System Shock for Apple Macintosh

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/7▶▶
6637e73d09369
KolyaQuote
This is System Shock for Mac, playable in Windows via SheepShaver. As discussed on TTLG.
Acknowledged by: CaveManta
6637e73d09505
firefreakQuote
Hey there - great to have this version available as well;
I got it after several hours/days of sharing, brought it to a friend (with MacOS X) to extract the .img file - only to be reported by the machine that the image is corrupt and several files (especially the resource files, after which I was after) were missing.

I know, several steps in the above list might have gone wrong, but I have a special request: can someone please extract the files from the image and put the package up? I only need the resource files (plus perhaps a directory listing, as the audio logs seem to be in dedicated audio files rather than packed as resources)...
6637e73d0981b
The BrainQuote
Does you friend have PowerPC based computer? System Shock for Mac is designed for PPC based processors only, so it won't work on Intel based processors.
6637e73d098ee
firefreakQuote
I don't want to run the executable, I just need the resource files for TSSHP; And endianess should not be relevant for opening and extracting from the image.

(Edit: Sorry - to answer your question: Yes, he has a PPC)
6637e73d099b5
GigaquadQuote
Unless your image really is corrupt, you can browse the image on a PC with Gemulator Explorer. Drag the files to a folder to extract them. All videos and sounds look like Quicktime files, dunno about graphics or level data.
Page: 1/7▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact