LGC System Shock for Apple Macintosh

1 Guest is here.
66492ddd62a97
capt.ahabQuote
oh and btw...

some technical notes: inside the rar archive there is a self extracting 7-zip archive (280 MB) which expands to 1.4 GB (i used a 1 GB disk image, so you have the space to do other stuff as well, like installing and playing pathways into darkness, marathon etc....). i used mac os 9 and it works quite well for me, with occasional crashes and freezes.
66492ddd62cdf
KolyaQuote
Put up the new version, see the first post. Thanks go to capt.ahab!
66492ddd62dae
pwrobertsQuote
First, thank you for the emulator/game package - it was very easy to get it running. However, the timing/tempo of the in-game MIDI music is very unstable :confused:. Does anyone know how to fix this? System Shock's just not the same with the music turned off!
66492ddd62e9b
KolyaQuote
It's probably due to the emu eating a lot of CPU/MEM. Have you tried SSPortable? If it runs in DGVoodoo mode (or Mouse2KV mode) on your machine you will be considerably better off performance wise.
66492ddd62fa1
the verchant of menaceQuote
excellent!
it's ironic to actually hear someone say this will not work UNLESS you run it on ppc! :)
i say this because i also have a ppc mac, so it's good to know that there are some classics out there that i can run (if my pc goes down).

much appreciated!

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact