REVERT3D engine

1 Guest is here.
664712c565e78
RobertQuote
nice to hear, that you find it useful. there is a help page in each editor mode. you can access it by pressing F1 (not working in the main menu)
664712c565fc2
BerserkerQuote
is there a way to tell a SWITCH that he should do more then one thing? like open target 1 and 2  or open a door and move a stone.

and here a little feedback

1 when i create a animatet bot and walk around this bot, then often (not always) i see a big white pic where a animatet pic should be.
2 i often can reach switches when they are A-far a way B behind doors C on the backside of a block
3 i often cant reach a animatet object/bot (with E) or i can do it on a place where the object isnt realy

4 the INFOs start in the middle of the screan. and so often, written informations will not be on the screan.
   can  you make it like in shock???
5 it would be nice if you insert a "floor high" point in the creating menue
664712c5660b4
RobertQuote
Thanks for your feeedback! The picking-code (the stuff that finds the objects you're pointing at) is not that perfect, it was a first try and we will have to redesign this. The picking while in the editor is much better, but unfortunately its also slower. We will have to find a solution between them. The other stuff sounds like theres still a problem with the frame offsets while animating a multi-angle object. We had those issues before and thought it was fixed :D Sometimes developement is a never ending story ^^
664712c566159
RobertQuote
BTW: We have just finished v0.8 and will release another demo in a couple of days. It now features scripting and will allow you to create more complex stuff.
664712c566233
RobertQuote
Check out our dev blog at http://revert3d.blogspot.com
We put together a new demo featuring scripting and some basic tutorials 

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact