SS2 RocketMan Alternative Weapons Pack 1.1

1 Guest is here.
664830591b916
RocketManQuote
Sorry about not providing the screenshots myself....and thanks for doing it for me.

Kolya I'll see what I can do to make the AL a bit spicier.  I have to redo the texture mapping anyway.  Hopefully the final rev is worth as a replacement.
664830591ba0d
SolieQuote
The VP looks excellent, I would have to agree about the Wormlauncher however.  So big, kind of looks like a bow!  I'll probably use these anyway, since I'm wanting to have all higher quality models.  Also I was wondering if anyone knew where you can get the assault rifle /w a left arm gripping.
664830591bb09
RocketManQuote
Update!  Beta 2 of this pack includes an improved annelid launcher because ppl thought the first version sucked and I agree.  The new one is smaller, smoother, more animated, and better looking.  I will continue to fix the weapons in this pack as well as add new ones.....don't expect any of the typical weapons either.  I'm taking a detour from the intuitive path.

Could someone please provide a new screenshot for the AL?  I have that bug that new radeon cards have that makes everything look like garbage.

See the first post for the new weapons pack!
664830591bc18
KolyaQuote
Great work RocketMan! The launcher looks really cool now. :thumb:

Edit: Maybe put these guns in more convenient separate mods?
664830591bce9
RocketManQuote
Thank you Kolya for the kind words and the screenshot....do you think its too bright or is it just in a bright room.  How does the anim look?

Sure I can make separate mods but ATM I'm reeeealy tired so maybe later :)

Probably the next weapon to come will be the stasis field generator FYI....and I am looking to fix the wrench up more as well.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact