SS2 RocketMan Alternative Weapons Pack 1.1

1 Guest is here.
664872cfaaa9c
RocketManQuote
You have to sort of use your judgement when you get that message.  If you are using another mod that has anything to do with the weapon textures or models that are part of THIS mod then you'll get that error.  All you need to keep in mind is that whichever mod you want in the end, make sure you enable that last.  If you do that, then the mod you want to have will give you that conflict message, you say yes its ok, and it will overwrite whatever was in the folder before it.  In this case if you want these weapons and textures, just enable this mod after all the other ones you have enabled.

By the way, are you using the original mod with all the weapons or the individual weapon packs...I'm curious which one is giving you that error.
664872cfaace3
miracle.flameQuote
I guess some are confused here because you have there the whole pack and then each piece again separately. You can untick the RocketGuns attachement in edit mode if you want to remove it.
664872cfaae28
RocketManQuote
Oh...is that what the problem was?  I totally missed that.  I guess I could remove it....or I could rename the individual packs to show that they are single weapon packs only.
664872cfaafab
KolyaQuote
I renamed and reordered the downloads to clarify things a bit (and reset their old download-numbers). Hope this was in your interest, RocketMan.
664872cfab0d8
RocketManQuote
Thanks Kolya.  I'm happy with this though I was gonna wait a bit because I just updated the wrench to a (hopefully) much better looking one but was going to wait for the SFG before making another update....what do you think?  Should I post the wrench now or later?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact