SS2 RocketMan Alternative Weapons Pack 1.1

1 Guest is here.
664899a965605
KolyaQuote
I don't know, whatever you prefer. It's your work.
664899a965a7a
ChandlermakiQuote

Quote by RocketMan:
By the way, are you using the original mod with all the weapons or the individual weapon packs...I'm curious which one is giving you that error.
The individual Weapon Packs
664899a965f06
RocketManQuote
UPDATE:  Beta 3 Released

New to this release are an improved wrench and a brand new stasis field generator

WRENCH:

Head and teeth all modelled as separate pieces, faceplate added to thumbscrew area, more geometric detail and somewhat better texturing, changed wrench shaft shape to look flat like the original, minor changes to the proportions.

Stasis Field Generator:

I'm so glad I didn't texture this.  It would have been a disaster.  Fortunately it's anything but a disaster because I asked Assidragon to do it and he came through big time.  You'll notice the overall look is very familiar, with all the features you'd expect to be present on the SFG and a few others that you perhaps didn't expect.  I particularly like the vivid labelling and worn look that Assidragon gave to the weapon as well as the futuristic look given to the dish, with transluscent, self-illuminated glass.  I tried to make the model resemble the original and it does but unfortunately, save for the dish there wasn't a hell of a lot of potential for making it look "high poly" because the whole thing is rather boxy to begin with and that was also it's design intent.  Nevertheless it's kick-ass now and I speak for Assidragon and myself when I say I hope you enjoy it!

SEE FIRST POST FOR DOWNLOADS
664899a9660a2
miracle.flameQuote
Bravo, the SFG looks gorgeous. I've made some pics there... hope Kolya won't be pissed off they aren't as attachments.

However the wrench texture has somewhat noisy colours..doesn't look natural. Even on the dark screeny those colours of it look too garish. The model itself is fine thoigh.
664899a9661bb
RocketManQuote
Thanks for the comments and new screenies!

Yeah, the wrench textures are no hell, that's for sure.  Could you be more specific about what's too loud and how (ie. should be darker, lighter, less saturated, etc) and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact