664a31ae2bda1

664a31ae2c349
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Blueprints of Ponterbee Station Read 6811 times  

664a31ae2c9c6unn_atropos

664a31ae2ca3c
Tags: °blueprint °ponterbee°map
Having finished the work on Von Braun and Rickenbacker, I have now started to create blueprints for Christine's great fm "ponterbee station". I have played it several times before and played it again recently to fresh up my knowledge of the level structure. Neverless, if you see any mistakes, please tell me.
Righty right:
« Last Edit: 31. July 2014, 22:30:33 by unn_atropos »

664a31ae2ccd4unn_atropos

664a31ae2cd25
Engineering Section 1&2
I just wondered: is there a high-res version of the Jetaita logo? I like it^^
« Last Edit: 10. July 2010, 19:23:27 by unn_atropos »

664a31ae2cf32unn_atropos

664a31ae2cf80
Medical section. I think this maps wins the record with the most links(11)
664a31ae2d24c
Did you contact Christine yet on implementing those maps? Is she even active anymore?

664a31ae2d33cunn_atropos

recreational complete
664a31ae2d38f
I contacted her because I had some trouble getting the maps to work on my shocked.
I don't know if a implementation is possible, or if she is still active in the shocked "scene".

EDIT: Recreational complete
« Last Edit: 20. July 2010, 23:40:23 by unn_atropos »

664a31ae2d5e9unn_atropos

PS_Hydroponics
664a31ae2d637
Looked complicated but was really quick to make(well, not that quick actually^^).
While playing the FM I never noticed the small architecure details. Now, after painting it all over, I see that the level is designed very cool.

664a31ae2d701unn_atropos

664a31ae2d74c
Finally I completed this one. What a &%$* beast!^^

664a31ae2d82funn_atropos

664a31ae2d87e
A few post above I asked if there was a high res version of the jetaita-colony logo. I guess this isn't the case, so I made a poor approach in creating a vector of it. I hope that this .svg format is useable for you, I don't know much about vectors as you can see looking at it^^
« Last Edit: 01. October 2010, 21:12:39 by unn_atropos »

664a31ae2d945Fironkkuify

664a31ae2d990
I have to say, the theatre was probably my most favorite of the fan mission.  But overall, the level design in this fan mission was truly superb.  Thanks for showing us X3

664a31ae2daa7Valiant

664a31ae2daf3
How are these created? My GF's main objection to fan missions is the lack of a map, she can't even get from home to work and back without turn by turn GPS. These will be great if they can be integrated into the fan missions.

Thanks for the hard work.

I'd love to make/have one made as an illustration for my story as a floor plan helps make my writing more logical...

Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/The_Omega_Theory/Cryoshock/medical.png

Been working from this paint model, not very elaborate or pretty but it's worked so far.

664a31ae2ddc5unn_atropos

664a31ae2de1b
How are these created?
They are made in a very simple way:
I load the map in shockEd, take a picture (solo view gives larger sections), move the view and take another photo and paste them together in photoshop until the whole map is there. When this is finished, I redraw the needed lines on a new layer (or I just repaint the existing lines- what ever is more easy in the situation). Then I connect up and lower levels with numbers and frame them. Finally I place the up/lowers outside the main level lines and save all this. Boom! Blueprint ready :)

664a31ae2e0e2Valiant

664a31ae2e139
They are made in a very simple way:
I load the map in shockEd, take a picture (solo view gives larger sections), move the view and take another photo and paste them together in photoshop until the whole map is there. When this is finished, I redraw the needed lines on a new layer (or I just repaint the existing lines- what ever is more easy in the situation). Then I connect up and lower levels with numbers and frame them. Finally I place the up/lowers outside the main level lines and save all this. Boom! Blueprint ready :)

Mmm, probably won't be able to do blueprints without a shockED map then.

Thanks for the help and thanks for your hard work.

664a31ae2e44eunn_atropos

664a31ae2e4a5
Mmm, probably won't be able to do blueprints without a shockED map then.
I guess my post was a bit misleading, sorry for that.
Of course you can make a blueprint for your story. You don't need shockEd for this.
ShockEd is only needed if you want to make blueprints for a exact map of the game. This is the only method I know to capture even small details. There other ways like this but thats a more rough/raw approach.

For any other map the only limit is imagination. If you can think it, you can draw it: Proof is here
664a31ae2e60f
The original MC. I was reminded of him when I read up on Tesseracts lately.

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

An evil mega-corporation with 3 branches:
1 Guest is here.
And a Doctor composed of coherent light takes time to go fishin'.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
664a31ae2e70e