664a6f65a5b89

664a6f65a6197
1 Guest is here.

Topic: SS2 Zygoptera Armed Crew Models Read 2663 times  

664a6f65a6870
Tags: °SS2 °resource

Quote by Zygo:
Firstly, all credit to Shadowspawn for bintoe. Without it this would have been impossible.

Current contents: Male and female crew armed with pistol, laser pistol and rapier, plus red cyborgs with rapier. I'd call the crew AI about version 0.4, the cyborg is probably alpha stage (look at his iddy-bitty legs for example. And he's got a green dot attached to his sword somehow).

Instructions: make sure your installation is optimised. From the ShockEd tut "Make a new dir in your /sshock2 dir called RES, then move all files ending with .crf into this folder. Then edit your "install.cfg" to read: resname_base C:\Sshock2\res." Extract the files in the archive to a folder called \mesh and retain directory structure . Hopefully you will now have a folder called mesh with  a series of .bin and .cal files, and a file within the mesh one called \txt16 with some gifs in it.

To use the new model in game use shape-> model name in SHockEd and change it to the desired model name (for example putting cruf_rep
should give you a female pistol armed model). If you want to change the skin used for the model to a medsci/rick/ whatever type, you can use a hex editor such as edit.com (start->run->edit.com /64) and change the gif file to which the model points to the one you want. Important: don't use notepad/ word/ wordpad, they are not hexeditors also the file must retain the exact same format in order for it to work ie it must have the same number of characters before and after editting. Save the model under a different name, you will also need to copy and then change the name of the corresponding .cal file to match.

Problems? Either post in TTLG's ShockEd forum or email me ben.forer@clear.net.nz

[disclaimer: this readme is a beta version. Process works on my computer, but I cannot guarantee it will work on yours. Not supported by EA or IG, so if problems occur don't ask them about it]

664a6f65a696dlostone1993

664a6f65a69c1
I was just thinking about this, I need some guards for the Fighting crewmembers

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

____ at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone!  (Fill in the missing word):
1 Guest is here.
Remember the time before the war? The dream collapsed.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
664a6f65a6ae9