SS2 SHODAN model

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/11▶▶
664aa2b69d767
KolyaQuote
This is a model done by Ajare with textures by myself.
Lateron Zygoptera did the rigging for Dark but the animation was never finished.

If anyone makes the model walk in SS2 I'll gladly pay another visit on the textures.

Acknowledged by: Mirrorman95
664aa2b69d976
Nameless VoiceQuote
I've cleaned it up a bit, but I can't seem to fix the problem on her right arm.
Polygons seem to be getting pulled there from around her body, and the best I managed in trying to fix them was to delete her entire torso.

Update: I've managed to fix those problems, but unfortunately I've made a few new ones - namely, a small hole in her back, just under her belt. Fixing it causes MeshBld to crash.
Also, I broke the UV mapping and texturing in that area, and a bit around her neck. I would fix it, but the earlier problems seem to come back when I do...  :scratch:

EDIT: Attachment removed.
664aa2b69da36
Nameless VoiceQuote
Update: I've managed to fix all the problems with the mesh (by rather illogical methods...).
It still needs a little tweaking, probably.
664aa2b69db0b
KolyaQuote
I have remodeled/changed the face, belt, chest, redone the textures and am nearing completion on UV mapping.
Happy All Saints day.

Still pondering to give her long spikey fingers for ZB's amusement.

664aa2b69dbdd
garlicQuote
is this actually functional now?  I see in the first post it looks like it isn't but the later updates seem to imply that everything's been ironed out.  If I install this will the new model behave just like the old one or is there still work to be done before its totally 100% working.
Page: 1/11▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact