SS2 - New audio log pictures

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/12▶▶
664ab95dd1ee6
GrosnusQuote
I tried to recreate the same style of audio log pictures and make some additional portraits, I used real life photos as a base for drawings.
That's what the original art look like:

First two attempts:

Nostromo crew:

Custom portraits, based on references from AI random face generator https://www.thispersondoesnotexist.com/:

Bonus Ken Levine:

Maybe someone will find a use for those.
Acknowledged by: PsiElite
664ab95dd2189
KolyaQuote
The left one looks like a young WBD (at the time of the battle at Boston harbor maybe), great work. The woman's eyes seem a bit close together. I'd use her as a gynoid. :)

On a sidenote: I remember reading that the log pictures were one of the things the devs would have liked to put more work in, if they had had the time. Probably by animating them. Frankly I'm happy they didn't. Static images are perfectly believable in this situation and help to concentrate on the audio.

Although I wouldn't have said no, if Rebecca had sent Tommy a cheer-up video log.
Acknowledged by: Hikari
664ab95dd2342
Join2Quote
I take it these are from your expansion mod you abandoned?

Judging from those 2 portraits and those screenshots in another thread, i'd have probably have been a fan, you clearly have talent.
Although I will say there are a couple of texture placements that do not look "right" in that 3rd or 4th screenshot (Red Room) you posted in the other thread. Nothing that couldn't be easily changed though.
I demand you release more assests or continue to work on the mod. 
664ab95dd2632
Join2Quote

Quote by Kolya:

Although I wouldn't have said no, if Rebecca had sent Tommy a cheer-up video log.
Keep the smut out of it, it's bad enough with Cyborg women with identical size breasts all running round the ship (Size D?) in rebirth.
Tbh I have no idea why I am against the idea, I dunno, I feel as if it it cheapens the credibility of the game somehow. Shoved in there just for popularity.
664ab95dd26eb
KolyaQuote
;)
Page: 1/12▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact