SS2 Shevers' Deaths Guide (SPOILERS)

1 Guest is here.
664a5e2e90072
unn_atroposQuote
I'm placing the pictures into the map. But taking screenshots of the body ingame is a good idea too. Maybe I will do this :)
664a5e2e90405
gaspalorzQuote
Atropos:

Norris joins the Many, so perhaps it is safe to assume that his death occured at the location of transformation into the mindless zombie (place of "A worm crawled up my arm and rested on my neck" audio log).

Myers has just a single log regarding the security station's doorlock on RecDeck. Are there any corpses nearby?

Wood joins the Many and enbarks on a quest to "share his crystal shardS with Bronson". If he was killed by her, then his death location could point to one of the weapons' location (Ops bar, if my memory serves me well)

Curtiz has probably been whacked by a hybrid (it may be heard in the log) while trying to "get past that damn turret". I'd vote for any corpse between his log's location and the single slug turret in long corridor under engineering control.

For sure Miller still had to be human to perform the "operation" on Bloome since the only "operation" a hybrid may perform is to crack somebody's skull open. Perhaps afterwards he was disposed of by her, however that's a "waste of a biomass", so maybe he went to the freezer to sabotage the environment regulator 'cause "The specimens are dying" and he felt "somehow compelled to protect them".

Quote by Kolya:
CROKER
Unknown Causes.
Croker's constantly mentions that he has blown up the ladder to Pod 2 and that "they are cut off from Pod 2" (no wonder why) so for sure he died before the torpedo room. Also, in his last log you may find out he is trying to get to the opposite side of the hull breach to gain access to Nacelle B. Perhaps he was killed on the way or fell into the void down below?
664a5e2e904f5
brendnabbbQuote
norris was actually found dead. you pick up a log from his corupse he died before he turned into one of the many. why i dont know. and yeah i honestly found it a bit dissapointing we dont know where curtuz dies.
664a5e2e905c8
Nathan D'ArcyQuote
Morris Brocail was a Triop design engineer involved in Citadel development.

He tries to help "the hacker" to defeat SHODAN in SS1
664a5e2e9070d
ZylonBaneQuote
Edited the first post to add a few characters that are only mentioned in logs, and misc grammar/punctuation cleanup.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact