SS2 R&R&R's EMP Rifle

1 Guest is here.
66491b68dc2cb
RocketManQuote
lol you put typo and then you didn't fix the mistake :P

I suppose the display could be made more square but that's pretty cosmetic.  I just hope the gun gives an overall impression that's welcoming rather than out of place.

What's that little cube called BTW that tells dark where to spawn the weapon projectile and muzzle flash and all that stuff.  Can you add them to weapons that never had them before?  I think some weapons that don't have them, like this one, should.  It's noticeable that the projectile comes from the center of the screen and not from the end of the gun.
66491b68dc433
miracle.flameQuote
lol clumsy me..
I don't know..when I'm looking at the original I'm still hesitant about which to prefer. This new world model looks definitely better but the hand model feels so blocky and the prongs are not very visible. But still...
66491b68dc665
RainalkarQuote
It all comes to taste, I guess. I kind of like the blocky feeling, I totally hated the original hand model, and kind of liked the world model ;)
66491b68dc72a
😊 LiamQuote
This just adds i realy big impourment to the old EMP Rifle. Good work Rainalker.  :thumbwink: :thumbwink: :thumbwink:
66491b68dc7ba
RainalkarQuote
... and Rocketman ;)
thanks

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact