SS2 R&R&R's EMP Rifle

1 Guest is here.
664913e57611f
RocketManQuote
and the other R who to this day remains nameless ;)

Miracle.Freak would you mind consolidating the downloads so that the one half way down the page replaces the "Right" download at the top...though the pic is sort of differnt?  Thanks.
664913e5761fe
LiamQuote
You now what whuld make this even better. If there was a hand holding the top part of the emp rifel. :)
664913e576364
KittenykatQuote
Perhaps you could open up the prongs on the end of the rifle (making it look more like the basic shape of a claw game machine's claw) matching the color of the body of the rifle (maybe slightly darker to show the transition?) and then have a blue band of light going up each prong in the same way it moves along the top of the laser pistol? That'd be a nice sci-fi effect I think :3 Ooh, you could have a banded spike coming straight out of the middle of the claw so it's got kind of a parabolic pointer feel to it, maybe one band metal, one band glowing blue, another band metal, etc up from base to tip.

One concern with the post, now with the downloads labeled just 1, 2 and 3, there's not much reference to which looks like what without just plugging it into the game and looking at them the hard way, and I've no idea if the screenshots are even up to date. Only one of them is labeled, and since there's 4 screenshots the only way to know what's what is the SWAG method (Scientific Wild-*** Guess)
664913e57658a
RainalkarQuote
The model will not get updated any more. There is a workable file included if you're interested in making adjustments.
664913e576629
KittenykatQuote
Oh I wish I could, I've got ideas but no artistic talent :s

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact