SS2 Four Hundred (400)

1 Guest is here.
66472d69c31d0
ACCQuote
Thanks.

Quote by voodoo47:
(or am I missing some reference here?).
The replacement textures are 400% the original texture's size.

Quote by code371:
I have 36 .crf files, not 16...
Move them along to "res", that should do the trick.
66472d69c32f5
FironkkuifyQuote
After doing everything stated in the readme, I can't start the game.  Like the application won't even load. =Z
66472d69c349e
voodoo47Quote
works for me (they are in an extra folder, which I have added into install.cfg with top priority).
66472d69c3768
ACCQuote

Quote by Fironkkuify:
After doing everything stated in the readme, I can't start the game.  Like the application won't even load. =Z
I suppose you had an error dialog box saying "The Instruction at 0x referenced memory at 0x The memory could not be read". This means the engine tried to access data it couldn't load in the first place.
Make sure "resname_base" in install.cfg points to the correct directory; In the readme, it's specified as "C:\Program Files\SShock2\res". "res" is the directory you created and put all of yours CRF files, "C:\Program Files\SShock2" is the supposed directory where Shock2.exe is located. Make sure you point to the new location of your CRF files.
Also, make sure you didn't include the quotes when copying the line. Once install.cfg is saved, try to run shock2.exe again.
66472d69c3874
FironkkuifyQuote
I didn't get any dialog box or error.  The game just doesn't load.  I'm pretty sure I have it directed at the right area.

Thing is, there were two res folders, one of which was inside the Data folder.  I deleted the latter after copying all the crf files from it and put them in the former.  Then I followed the rest of the instructions.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact