🔒 SS2 to appear on GOG.com soon?

1 Guest is here.
664938c0abbea
RocketManQuote

Quote by Lambda 00:
Oh dear...It appears he lives in the same city...

Flaming shit bag with a headshot happy face on it.
Acknowledged by: voodoo47
664938c0abd65
Dark-StarQuote
Go figure that I RAN to here the minute I read about SS2 going from legal-wrangle hell to released on GOG.com of all places...only to find out I'm late to the party, lol!

I'm gonna have to fire up DromEd again and make some tutorials for amateur editors like me. Because this is a bright new day for the long-time fans like me, not to mention the geniuses like Koyla, Icemann, and Christine. We have a whole new fanbase a-comin.
664938c0abe9f
HikariQuote
Way to take the high road man. Also credit due to the GoG marketing monkey for going to the community forum to try seeing what can be done to sort things.

Edit: Re: Voodoo's comment. Sorry.
664938c0ac1f5
Join2Quote

Quote by Hikari:
Way to take the high road man. Also credit due to the GoG marketing monkey for going to the community forum to try seeing what can be done to sort things.
Careful, the fucking forum boogeyman will get you  :happyjoy:

It's low what they done, I agree. Kolya has been the main man behind keeping SS2 alive all these years until New Dark & this wonderful release on GOG, as far as I can tell.

"No fucking respect"  :headshot:

Never mind, Shock 2 is now finally getting some widespread attention that it truly deserves and is available to legally download and play, at least.
I myself acquired the game three years ago at a car boot sale, just sitting there on the table in clear view. The price tag read "50p".  :happyjoy:
Kolya's SS2Tool was the only reason I could play the game after that, so know that the community appreciates you, you douche. (hey, I can appreciate and have respect for you all without having to like you all fully. :sly:)
664938c0ac355
ZylonBaneQuote
I may have to lay off the GOG SS2 forum, the stupidity there is just grinding me down. Latest affront-- the guy who claims that SS2's RPG elements "added nothing and made for a considerably worse experience". Sigh.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact