SS2 CyberBlutch Rebirth 05

1 Guest is here.
6647093f1b049
GuyQuote
So, do I use both the Rebirth mod and the complemented one together?
6647093f1b290
KolyaQuote
No, you only need one version.
6647093f1b3a4
Beastie14719Quote
I'm organising a multiplayer game with the SHTUP and Rebirth patches... the problem I have is that the actual player models are still original (very angular and to be honest... rubbish)

I've had a good rummage around the net and can't find a way to change the model. Even altering it for a random bad guy would be better than the current model!

Anyone got any ideas?
6647093f1b567
Nameless VoiceQuote
The player models are stored in /mesh/, and named player_1.bin and player_1.cal for first player, player_2.bin and player_2.cal for the second player, and so on.
Simply create a mesh folder in your SS2 folder if one doesn't exist (it will exist if you have Rebirth installed) and put files with those names into it to override the default player models.
For example, to turn the player model into a male corpse, copy corm_ops.bin and corm_ops.cal to player_1.bin and player_1.cal.
6647093f1b6f0
ZylonBaneQuote
A squad of cyborg assassins running around the VB would certainly be an interesting sight.

Does SS2 multiplayer display equipped weapons, or does every player have the generic gun bolted to their hands at all times?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact