SS2 Christine FM4: Urlaub V3

1 Guest is here.
66474027888ca
ShinobiQuote
Not anymore! Thanks to the update. Had (foolishly) assumed it was a full FM updated version and not actually installed Christine's original. THEN (foolishly!) didn't even try it in SP.

That's what ya get for trying new content after being awake 32 hours. =/

Cheers.
6647402788c65
chuckles n chestnutsQuote
Late to the party..again.  Professional quality FM.

My only discrepancy that I see is the notes seem kind of bugged (one objective just says 'M' and another has no description at all).  But other than that, professional quality and fun FM.

I personally admired the James-bondish feel of the goon-outfitted clones in the underwater lab.  :sly:

6647402788d97
voodoo47Quote
post a save, should be a quick fix.
6647402788ffc
chuckles n chestnutsQuote

Quote by voodoo47:
post a save, should be a quick fix.

Here it is, its when you frob the computer terminal the additional objective has no description.  For some reason the 'M' only objective error was fixed when I restarted the FM.

edit: oops, I didn't give all the needed data to open the save, I just reuploaded the correct data for the save.

[save_3.zip expired]
HardcoreQuote
Hello, Now I reached the final part of the campaign - time for Holiday. Unfortunately you can't play this mission without new dark, just for information: When you enter the visitor centre after u arrive with the shuttle, you can explore the surroundings. But you don't get to the next part of the mission, you can't enter doors and outside in the green there are visible blocking walls.

After installing new dark with this fm everything runs fine.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact