SS2 Christine FM2: UNN Nightwalker v3

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/20▶▶
6647024f66d82
ChristineQuote
Tags: °FM °SS2 °nightwalker
This is the FM campaign UNN Nightwalker, version 3 (v2 was discussed on TTLG here and then here), the sequel to the FM-Campaign Ponterbee Station.

In version 3 all levels were revised, some changes and extensions were done, a few new objects added as well as some features of SCP. Respawning is finally working correctly and the object-shrink mod has been included. NewDark 2.48 (installable via SS2Tool) and SHTUP-ND are required.

You can now download new Shodan VOs for this mission, recorded by Terri Brosius, the original Shodan VA. Ponterbee_Nightwalker_VO_Terri_Dark zip contains ready to install files, extract (each snd2 folder) to the respective fan mission root folder and overwrite to get the new voiceovers.

Updated screenshots can be found on my homepage and I have also uploaded all objects that I built for the updates (in case someone else wants to build a level).

The audio logs of this mission are collected here: https://www.systemshock.org/shocklogs/fm/nightwalker/
6647024f66ed1
OnyxPaladinQuote
Did you do logs for this one as well? I liked your work in Ponterbee, the german accent was a nice change from the almost endless american accents in stock ss2.

Also the woman who did Shodan was great, her voice didn't have the same smooth sexy quality of the original. But i think the malevolence in her voiced surpassed the original.
6647024f67016
KolyaQuote
Yeah I did the voice for Mark Simons. There's a list of the voice actors in the readme of this FM. :)
6647024f670f2
ZeebokQuote
I haven't had a chance to play Ponterbee yet.  You think I should play this first since it's the prequel, or do you think it would be better to play Ponterbee first since it came out first?
6647024f671f2
KolyaQuote
I *heard* you should have played Ponterbee first.

From the ReadMe:
This is a sequel to the FM 'Ponterbee Station'. If you don't understand the whole story please play
Ponterbee Station first.
Page: 1/20▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact