Citadel Conversion Project [unfinished]

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/10▶▶
6646e9be4ffe2
Al_BQuote
As many of you know, TTLG currently has a forum dedicated to the Citadel Conversion Project - bringing the original game into SS2.  This appears to have been stalled for some time, and there are thoughts that it might be better to archive (not delete) it until there's further activity.

I know that some here have been involved in this in the past, so if there are strong feelings either way then it might be worth popping over to TTLG or leaving your comments here.

//attaching the last WIP build - note that this is not playable, and you will need to run it through Shocked if you want to be able to reach all levels and areas.

//screenshot gallery at Valet2's place: http://vk.com/album-756159_230040007
6646e9be501d9
KolyaQuote
Looks like someone cleaned up the old house. Lots of forums moved to the Vault. Well done. As for CCP I have no strong emotions.
6646e9be50550
RocketManQuote
I do.  If there are any resources (files) or indispensible explanations/tutorials in there, they should be preserved.  Let that be a stepping stone for FM creators... I believe certain people jumped through some technical hoops to reproduce ss1 properly. 
6646e9be5067e
voodoo47Quote
agreed.
6646e9be50765
ZygoQuote
I can't imagine there's be much downside to archiving rather than deleting unless the TTLG server is really creaky.

Personally though I have little opinion either way. I left TTLG and given the circumstances there's no realistic prospect I'll return, therefore it isn't really my business any more.
Page: 1/10▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact